Personal Injury Attorney
A personal injury can abruptly disrupt your life and your livelihood. When you have a personal injury claim you need someone to help protect your rights so you can recover without any added stress. You need Lakepoint Law Firm, the personal injury attorney for Woodburn. Dealing with financial pressures while also taking calls from insurance companies, all while you’re out of work, can create nearly as much stress as the injury itself. At Lakepoint Law Firm, Jean Fischer is the experienced, aggressive personal injury attorney who can take care of your claim while supporting you with compassionate and open honesty.
With nearly 30 years of experience, Jean expertly takes the burden of dealing with the legal issues off your shoulders so you can recover in peace. Our full staff gets to work fighting for the best possible outcome and compensation for your personal injury case. We work with the hospital and medical records, finding the evidential support of your personal injury claim, while fervently dealing with the other party’s insurance company as well as your own insurance.
Some benefits of having Lakepoint as your Woodburn personal injury lawyer include
- Free consultation
- No fee if financial recovery is not gained
- Same day appointments
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- At-home and in-patient hospital meetings available in Woodburn
- References available
Personal Injury Claim
There are many different types of personal injury accident claims. In some cases, the injured person may not even realize he or she has a claim. Having an experienced personal injury attorney to navigate the details of each situation can mean the difference between never filing a claim, and getting the compensation you need while you recover.
Some personal injury claims include
- Dog Bites – There are many nuances when it comes to Oregon’s dog bite liability laws. In some cases, the owner is completely liable. In other situations, the owner may only be liable for financial damages alone. Least commonly of all, there are circumstances when a dog owner may not have any liability. We understand the differences in each dog bite personal injury case. We do everything possible to fight for your rights.
- Property Damage – If you have been in an accident or other situation which has caused damage to your property, we will work to ensure you are compensated for the loss.
- Negligence – Negligence claims often involve a personal injury that has resulted from someone else’s disregard for safety procedures and can result in a claim for workers compensation. If you have sustained an injury due to a person or company’s carelessness, our personal injury lawyer in Woodburn can help you get compensation for your injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Pedestrian-related accidents are often severe in nature. If you have been in one, you may need extended, long-term medical care. Our experienced personal injury attorney provides the legal representation you need to ensure you get all your medical care and other necessary costs covered.
- Wrongful Death – Of course the death of a loved one is always difficult. It can be that much more so when it is sudden and due to negligence or misconduct. Covering medical and burial costs while possibly dealing with lost family income can easily become overwhelming. Our personal injury and wrongful death attorney will hold the responsible party accountable for these costs and more, while you take your necessary time to grieve.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Oregon has complicated slip and fall regulations. It takes a good amount of experience and understanding to know how to interpret each unique situation. At Lakepoint Law Firm, we have that in spades. Let us put our experience on your side as your personal injury lawyer in Woodburn.
- And More – There is much variation and unique circumstances with each personal injury accident. We are the go-to name for all personal injury claims, including auto accidents. Call today and find out what Jean can do for you as your personal injury attorney in Woodburn.
Our knowledgeable personal injury attorney and staff gently care for you while aggressively dealing with the responsible parties. Let us put our strong reputation for getting results to work for you. With nearly 30 years of experience winning many personal injury cases, you are in the right hands.
Contact us today for a free consultation with your personal injury attorney in Woodburn.
Personal Injury Attorney Woodburn
Woodburn, Oregon sits in the beautiful Willamette Valley. Woodburn is a popular destination for its Woodburn Premium Outlets and the Jesse H. Settlemier House. Offering a large cultural diversity of residents and sitting is a great location for travel both to Salem and Portland, Woodburn has much to offer.